Sunday 2 October 2016

Gentlemen's Agreement by Ethan Radcliff


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Gentlemen's AgreementGentlemen's Agreement by Ethan Radcliff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read Ethan Radcliff's poetry and absolutely loved it. I was excited to read a novel by him. I wanted to see how he portrayed his character's and the story.

Chad is in a rut with his girlfriend Lora and decides to break it off. When Chad's best friend Jon comes to a wedding with a beautiful woman on his arm. He wants to get to know her but he does not want to hurt Jon. When Jon tells Chad how he met Cleo at a Bdsm club he is shocked but at the same time curious about it. This is a story of self discovery, friendship and love.

I enjoyed this story. The character's were well developed. I liked that it had a female domme in this story. She knew exactly how to take care of her men and vice versa. The sex scenes were extremely hot. I had a hard time connecting to Lora but I like the strong female that know what they want.

I look forward to reading more of Ethan's work.

Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.



View all my reviews






No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...