Wednesday 26 October 2016

Keepsake by Sarina Bowen



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Keepsake (True North, #3)Keepsake by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Keepsake by Sarina Bowen

And so we return to Shipley Farm for this third installment of Sarina Bowen's True North series. I love everything about this series and I have been oh so eagerly awaiting Zachariah's story and I have not been left wanting.

This book was beautiful and perfection, much like Zach. It's been four years since Zach was kicked out from the polygamist cult he grew up and hitchhiked his way to Vermont where he now works for the Shipley's. He keeps his head down, works damn hard, needs to know he's loved and needed, and just wants to belong. He felt an instant attraction the first time he heard Lark laugh (seriously, he's a unicorn) and now that she's back at the farm for the fall, he's not sure he can resist her and hold on to his virtue.

Lark has moved to Vermont to work at her best friends farm and also to escape from well-meaning but overbearing parents. She isn't coping with her harrowing ordeal that took place in Guatemala and is hoping some mindless work will let allow her some rest and wash away the memories. What she isn't counting on is finding comfort in the arms of the sexy blond farmhand.

The story of Zach and Lark is not an easy one. They both have a past that has shaped them and brought them to where they are now. Their road isn't not paved with gold and pixie dust or the aforementioned unicorns. It is, however, a raw and gritty love story that swamps you with an abundance of feelings. So many times I had chuckles and tears and almost every emotion in between and I loved every one of them. Bowen knows how to rip out your heart and then lovingly stitch it back together and she's a firm favorite of mine. If this lady has written a bad book, I've yet to read it. Keepsake is yet another five star read for me from Bowen and I hope she never stops. Im keeping my fingers crossed that there will be more to this series because I'm not ready to say goodbye to the Shipley clan! I absolutely recommend this standalone and series to all.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


https://www.amazon.com/review/R1YTOMVTCAGJRG/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...