Wednesday 26 October 2016

Lured In by Laura Drewry


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard

Lured In (Fishing for Trouble, #2)Lured In by Laura Drewry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my second jaunt with this series and book two was my favourite so far. I'm here to tell you that fishing is sexy; yes, I do mean that. This whole concept has caused some chuckles with book friends but it does work. At the core of this series is a family trying to pull together with somewhat fractured relationships to make their island fishing trips financially stable. I get that gutting a fish is not the height of a sexy scene but Laura Drewry managed to make it so.

Jessie was introduced in book one and I've been itching to get to her story because she's the character that really caught my eye. Finn (I kid you not, the man has a fish-related name) is one of the owners but he is a fair, honest man with new found passion. This is a great friends-to-more story with such a depth of friendship behind it that it was an enjoyable burn to the something more. The chemistry made for fun reading and the complications in their lives made for some tension.

I'd class this book as easy reading and I really enjoyed my day devouring this book.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher through netgalley in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...