Wednesday 26 October 2016

Nearly Yours by Charlotte Eve


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Nearly YoursNearly Yours by Charlotte Eve
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 2 in this trilogy and it flows right from the cliffhanger ending in book 2 which is wonderfully written.

I was so stunned with Chrissie's actions at the end of the first book, Barely Yours. She left William reeling and Tabitha, William's daughter upset. I know she reacted without thinking but seriously Chrissie....what were you thinking....

William hadn't given up on Chrissie mainly because of all the answer questions and has a private investigator trying to find her. An email from a well meaning friend of has William hopping on an airplane. They finally reconnect and work on their relationship from there.

In the first book I got the impression that Chrissie was a little on the immature side and I'm not seeing that at all in this book.

I feel there is more depth in this book with William and Chrissie relationship. That they are actually moving towards a future together that is more fulfilling than just sexual.

William's mom needs to be knocked off her high horse. The author does a great job portraying her in this book. I actually want to punch her. I'm glad William finally stood up to her but it was long over due and apparently it wasn't enough.

The cliffhanger in this book actually made a little irritated with William. I think we all know what happened to that test. I can't wait for Book 3 to see if I'm right.

I voluntarily reviewed this ARC copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R2ZVDLZU7C0HJE/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...