Monday 31 October 2016

Nearly Yours by Charlotte Eve


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Nearly YoursNearly Yours by Charlotte Eve
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In the end of barely yours I wanted to smack Chrissie upside the head for leaving William and Tabitha the way she did. I felt so sad for them both.

Nearly Yours William hires a private investigator to find Chrissie. The investigator does not have much to go on. It was not until William received an email that he had hope of finding her. When he finds her they are reunited once again. I have seen both William and Chrissie grow in this book. Their relationship is stronger than ever.

I enjoyed William laying down the law with his mom. It seemed that things between Chrissie and William's mom were getting better but I still don't trust her.

The ending ends in a cliffhanger. I now want to smack William and say open your eye's moron. I can't wait for next book to see what is gonna happen next.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...