Wednesday 12 October 2016

Our Options Have Changed by Julia Kent




REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Our Options Have Changed (On Hold, #1)Our Options Have Changed by Julia Kent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Our Options Have Changed by Julia Kent and Elisa Reed

This was a great, fun romance from Julia Kent, who I have read previously, and Elisa Reed who I have not. It follows the story of Chloe, an extremely successful businesswoman: director of design for a world-class spa chain who is looking to adopt a baby and the slightly older business associate Nick who is finally at the empty-ish nest phase of his life.

Overall, this was a fun read with plenty of humorous moments throughout. These were interspersed with some serious dilemmas and undertones particularly where difficult decisions have to be made. I enjoyed the natural progression of the relationship and I think Nick's kids added some sweetness to the book! The last 15% or so had me smiling and nodding in agreement as I remembered the first time I left my kids to go to work and so Chloe certainly had my sympathy there. I really admired her for knowing what she wanted and not being afraid to find and grab onto it with both hands. I really liked Focus Man too! He was very sweet and sexy and all those lovely things. I loved that he was able to differentiate what he thought he wanted and what his heart really wanted.

I'm looking forward to the next book in the series! I wonder who it'll be about: does anyone know?!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/RPAPUSMC3P50L/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1XU405JA9S766/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...