Sunday 2 October 2016

Ready For FLynn, Part 3 by KL Shandwick


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


Ready For Flynn,Part 3 (Ready For Flynn Series)Ready For Flynn,Part 3 by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My initial reaction to this book was "Holy crap that book wrecked me!"

This series is one of my favorites. Valerie and Flynn have captured my heart. Their journey has been one hell of ride. KL Shandwick has captured their feelings and wrote the scenes so vividly, that you get wrapped up into the story. The story is beautifully written. I was a blubbering mess trying to read through my tears. The final book in this series puts you through a wide array of emotions with so many twists and turns. I felt everything they were going through along there journey. I love their story.

If you are looking for that next rock star romance look no further and one click the Ready For Flynn series now.

I look forward to your next release!

Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team.


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...