Wednesday 19 October 2016

Say You Remember by Heather D'Agostino



REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Say You Remember (Witness, #4)Say You Remember by Heather D'Agostino
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book 4 in the Witness Series but this is the first book in the series that I have read and had no problems following along. Definitely can be a stand alone.

I really liked how the author wrote the book with alternating between present day and past. Most of the time that frustrates me but not with this book. Personally I think it hooked me more into the story.

Mason is confronted with his past. He has a chance to apologize for his wrong doings. Dani wants nothing to do with him and once I read about what happened between them I don't blame her.

They fell in love in high school but boys doing stupid stuff torn that love to shreds. After meeting with Jenni, Mason's sister and hearing her story Dani decides to hear what Mason has to say. The result is she tells him she forgives him but can't forget.

Bravo to Mason and how he takes care of his sister. It really shows his true character.

He has her back when she is devastated by Jeff's actions and takes care of her. Their sparks that was never distinguished flame up again. They rebuild their relationship from there.

I think how Dani is able to get past what Mason did to her to build a future with Mason is beyond awesome. A very special lady. I don't know that I could do that.

I think it is also showing Jenni that she can heal and get beyond her own past for possible happiness. When she was telling her story it absolutely floored me. I was devastated for her. I really hope the author has a future story in store for her. I'd like her to be able to find her happily ever after.

I'm looking forward to reading Jeff's story as I'm hooked on this series now.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...