Wednesday 12 October 2016

Seeking Forever by Samantha Chase


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

Seeking ForeverSeeking Forever by Samantha Chase
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ellie is moving on with her life after her fiance cheated on her. She's starting a new job in a different town.

She's working with Barefoot Brides. I don't think many people could work with people planning their special day after their own nuptials didn't go as planned. Ellie is made of stern stuff.

Surprisingly the very first couple that shows up after she starts her job is her ex and his new fiance (the woman she caught him with). She's 'hides' whenever they are in the vicinity. Max, who takes care of the landscaping for the resort, finds Ellie in one of her hiding places. The hilarity starts there. He seems to be on hand whenever she needs to 'hide'.

When Ellie does end up running into her ex and his fiance it is beyond awesome! The whole time Ellie is giving him a piece of her mind I was cheering for her!

I love how Samantha described the characters. I felt I could actually see them and was right there in the story watching them enfold around me. Like I was part of the story and could interact with them.

I have read several of the Barefoot Bay books and this book is a great addition and fell right into the series. I loved revisiting with the characters.


View all my reviews

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R35L3PMRHUZW7Z/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review! It's always intimidating to write in someone else's world and it makes me happy to know that you felt Seeking Forever fit in with the Barefoot Bay books!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...