Friday 14 October 2016

Spiced by Gina La Manna


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Spiced (Lacey Luzzi Mafia Mysteries #8)Spiced by Gina LaManna
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Valentine's Day is approaching and before the two couples can celebrate, they have a job to do. Lacey's young cousins have gone missing and Carlos has asked her to help find them. Anthony is there to help but he is also dealing with letting Lacey know more about his past. There are a few clues as to where the girls might be. We meet a couple of new characters and some old ones return. The only way to get the girls back safely is if the Luzzi family work together, and that includes Anthony and Jackson Cole.

This was another great mystery that kept me guessing what was going to happen next. I had moments were I was laughing with the antics, and others were I just wanted to have a group hug with them all. And of course the relationship developments are a favourite too. Lacey and Anthony are discovering new things about each other. Clay and Meg are taking things slow, even if Clay is unaware of certain things. We see a softer side to Meg that made her more lovable. Nora decides following a recipe might actually be a better option and makes something edible. And the ending just made my heart melt. So today is my new favourite day!



View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...