Friday 28 October 2016

Taking Care of Leah by Charlotte Howard


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Taking Care of LeahTaking Care of Leah by Charlotte Howard
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Leah is a english teacher looking forward to a 6 week break from school. She is living with her sister and brother in law since her break up from the ex. She enjoys her job and has sexual fantasies about the school caretaker Ty. They have a drunken encounter that leads to much more. Ty has a bad boy past and is into BDSM. How will Leah react when she finds out about his past? Can she put her past relationship behind her and move on with Ty?

I felt Leah's struggle about her past relationship and it made her stronger. Ty may have a bad boy past but he knows what he wants in life.
I enjoyed the story and the character's.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...