Wednesday 12 October 2016

The Devils's Spare Change by Samantha A. Cole


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

The Devil's Spare ChangeThe Devil's Spare Change by Samantha A. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

FBI agent Sean Malone transferring to a division back home in North Carolina so he can be closer to his family.

Grace Whitman is just moving into town and starting up her own Physical Therapy Center. Growing up she spent her summers with her Aunt there.

Sean is very pleasantly surprised that little Gracie is all grown up. The two get to know each other again.

While Sean is on vacation between job transfers he is asked by the Sheriff to help in a horrific murder. It quickly turns out to be the mark of a serial killer and his brother, Brian, who works for the State Bureau of Investigation is also called in to assist in catching this guy. I love the interactions between the two brothers. Coming from a large family I can totally relate to the 'brotherly love' that was going on.

As this story moves along I actually felt like I was watching NCIS. Watching them write the tidbits of information on the white boards, performing the autopsies, researching on the computers, having pow wows discussing all the different aspects of the case.

As I read along I felt the intensity level climb. I could not put this book down. I wanted to know who the killer was and if they were going to catch him before someone we all knew was killed.
This is this is an incredible book. It kept me on the edge of my seat to the very end. When Sean broke down that door I seriously jumped out of my seat with a fist pump.

This book is part of the Malone Brother Series but can easily be a stand alone. Though personally I enjoyed catching up with Moriah and KC Malone from book 1.

Good thing is....there is still one more Malone Brother....


View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R277B3J4O79M9T/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...