Monday 24 October 2016

The Heart's Shrapnel by S.J. Lynn


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

The Heart's ShrapnelThe Heart's Shrapnel by S.J. Lynn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jane is a surgeon and volunteered to help at an Army hospital. She ended a relationship with her ex Kevin and vowed never to get involved with a military man. Her first day on duty she performs surgery on sergeant Phillip. She feels an immediate pull to him but also senses danger in him. She is afraid to put her heart on the line.

Phillip is on a dangerous mission and keeping many secrets from those around him. When he starts having feelings for Jane he keeps her at a distance. He has to keep his guard up so she does not find out what he is hiding and blow his mission. He does not want the mission to put her in danger.

This was a great story. I loved the mystery of Philip's mission along with the military setting. It left me guessing what was coming next which I enjoyed. I thought I had it figured out at one point but I was wrong. This is the first book by SJ Lynn that I have read and I loved it.

View all my reviews





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...