Monday 17 October 2016

The Promise by Melody Grace




REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

The PromiseThe Promise by Melody Grace
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Claire leaves home so she can experience life on her own. She promised her best friend Hope that she would complete her bucket list. Hope was not able to finish it before she passed away.

Claire meets Theo in the coffee shop where she works. Her life is forever changed. He helps her live a life she could only dream about.

This is the first story I have read by Melody Grace. I loved the story. The story is beautifully written and very emotional. It is a story of friendship, family, love and hope. It reminds you to live your life every day.

My favorite quote from the book is this. “Promise me one thing. Promise me you’ll live”.

I highly recommend this book and keep tissues handy!

I look forward to reading more books from Melody Grace.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...