Friday 14 October 2016

To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise





To Love Jason Thorn
UNABRIDGED
Overall
Performance
Story
"HOW not To Love Jason Thorn"
If you could sum up To Love Jason Thorn in three words, what would they be?
Funny, Original, Romantic

What did you like best about this story?
I like the idea behind the story. I love the childhood crush to Lovers idea, but it was very well planned and the dialogues are engaging.

Which scene did you most enjoy?
OMG I think I would never go to A Karaoke Bar and not think about that scene between Jason and Olive, that first kiss was MAGICAL!

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
Yes, however life caught up with me and it took me longer that planned to finish it, nevertheless I loved every minute.

Any additional comments?
Sebastian York, is there anything he cant do?? He brings each of his characters to life and Jason Thorn was no exception, he makes the reader fall madly in love but he always puts everything into his acting, he is just sensational!! I do have to admire Lidia Dornet, because she sounded how I imagined Olive to be. So not taking away from the incredible book, but the actors made it even more wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...