Saturday 5 November 2016

Dirty Like Me by Jaine Diamond


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Dirty Like Me (Dirty, #1)Dirty Like Me by Jaine Diamond
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Katie is getting over a broken heart. She goes to see her best friend Devi at her work. Devi is meeting with Jesse Mayes a famous rock star looking for someone to star in his new rock video. Katie lands the amazing role of making out with Jesse in new video. Once the video is blazing up the charts. Jesse makes her an offer of being his fake girlfriend for the 6 week tour.

This story was a lot of fun to read. I enjoyed the interactions between Jesse and Katie. Jesse band mates were a hoot. I look forward to reading Maggie and Zane's story soon.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team



View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...