Sunday 27 November 2016

Fire In the Blood by Lily Freeman



REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


Fire in the Blood (The Red Series, #2)Fire in the Blood by Lily Freeman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the second book of the series. PJ is in a relationship with Luke. Luke is a sadist and enjoys pain. PJ has seen a more gentler side to him as well. She is torn between continuing an relationship with him or ending it.

I liked Luke to begin with but he gradually looses his marbles. PJ finally sees what he is capable off. His true color is red, for pain.

Her two bi neighbors Elliot and Mika urge her to be careful and are always watching out for her. They are always her rock. Holy hell she will need them after what Luke does to her.

Elliot and Mika are incrediable in this story. I love how protective and loving they are to PJ.

I can't wait for the next book to find out what happens next.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...