Tuesday 1 November 2016

Fling by Jana Aston


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Fling (Wrong, #2.5)Fling by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fling by Jana Aston

This book serves up Aston's trademark recipe for a a good book: fun, flirty, and forbidden!

We briefly met Sandra and Gabe in Right and I was really hoping we'd get more of them and I was thrilled to see their story was being written. Gabe is best friend to Sandra's boss CFO of the company she works for. He's used to getting what he wants without having to work for it. Money, cars, women; they all come easy and he wouldn't have it any other way. Sandra is a serious girl. She's the EA to the CEO -Gabe's best friend- and she crushing something chronic on the slightly older, off-limits CFO. When a sexy questionnaire piques his interest and circumstances (by which I mean the meddlesome Everly) throw them together on New Year's Eve, things get rather heated between the two!

I really love this series! think Aston creates characters that are insanely likable and you can't help but connect with them on some level. Sandra and Gabe are no exception to this. It's a novella so it took me all of half an hour to read, but even so, I refused to put it down for even a minute. You can read it on its own just fine, but I loved the previous two so you should totally read them first. My only 'problem' with this was the length. I'm a greedy bitch and I just wanted more. However, thats not to say that the book wasn't perfect as is.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2B32DDJN7KJ7N/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R85VZ4W7X5D5K/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.com.au/review/R1OXBJ97HCHMXX/ref=pe_1168592_181361312_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...