Monday 28 November 2016

JAX by J.L. Perry



REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 



JaxJax by J.L. Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am not sure if it is possible, but I think I love Jax more than Carter! I know, its hard to believe, but Jax just won my heart and I am hooked. He is a big cutie-pie that is rough on the outside but soft and gooey on the inside, but don't tell him I said that! He has a reputation and all. And I don't think I want to meet Candice down a dark alley either. She is an amazing woman that only has eyes for Jax, but do her wrong, and she will squeeze the life out of you. This gal is sassy and can hold her own.

If you have read Bastard, you will know little bits and pieces of Jax and Candice, and I am so glad their story has come to light. The time line for this book is exactly the same as Bastard, so technically you could read Jax first, then go to Bastard, either way would work. It was great hearing small bits of Carter and Indi in this book too.

Jax has come from a family of wealth and social standing, but it didn't get him anywhere. He has had to make some tough decisions and go out on his own. Candice hasn't had it easy either, but at least she has had her mum stand by her through thick or thin. They met through Jax's brother and become best friends not wanting to go any further and wreck the relationship that they have. But one drunken night goes too far, and things change for them in a big way. It will take more than a Peanut and a Puppy to make these two realise what everyone else knew from the beginning.
JL Perry did an awesome job with this book. And I would recommend it as a starting point, or to add to this series.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...