Tuesday 1 November 2016

Out Of Nowhere by Roan Parrish AUDIBLE REVIEW



REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


   "So Emotional it reduced me to tears"
                                      Overall
Performance
Story
Would you listen to Out of Nowhere again? Why?
YES, over and over. It was a beautiful story, yet heartbreaking. But it was real and it had so many steamy moments you would never have enough!.

Who was your favorite character and why?
That is a very difficult question, I found both male leads where as important as each other and although at times Colin can frustrate you (not in a bad way) as in the writer intended for this, you understand as you read on why he behaves the way he does and you can't help but feel for him in so many ways, so probably Colin, for what he went through.

Which scene did you most enjoy?
Well I loved seeing Daniel from the first book again, and loved the part when he comes to see Colin, their interaction is adorable and can I say Spencer did such an amazing job, in some parts there were 4/5 different characters in one room and he did all their voices brilliantly.

Did you have an emotional reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
It made me cry most of the times. I actually cried more in this book than with the first one, there were so many powerful moments, so many things that weren't spoken and yet you felt each and every emotion.

Any additional comments?
The Author of these series has blown my mind. I actually thought it was going to be impossible to top of her first book, and don't get me wrong it was an incredible story, but this book, was cathartic, was very raw, honest and real and I feel I went on a journey with Colin and Rafe. Also can I say being Mexican and named Gabriela almost made me feel like I was part of their story.
ANOTHER HEARTBREAKINGLY SPECTACULAR BOOK. 
Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...