Wednesday 2 November 2016

Outlaw's Promise by Helena Newbury


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Outlaw's PromiseOutlaw's Promise by Helena Newbury
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been privileged to read Helena's books and each and every time I want to punch the air in elation.
The O'Harra brothers books have been an exceptional read and I was desperate to get my hands on this book. Although all these can be read well as stand alones, I will strongly recommend readers to read all the previous stories, believe me you will not regret one single minute and you will have a book hangover for sure.
Carrick and Annabelle's story transcends through time. Their first meeting is nerve-racking and you are almost holding your breath whilst reading that part. Annabelle is a sweet little girl who unfortunately has had a bit of a rough upbringing, her stepdad is not a good person and she tries hard not to upset him so to not get on his destructive path, the night a stranger lands in her back garden literally, she puts her life on the line and risks it all to save the man in question. Carrick's has tried hard to burry his painful past and move on with his life, he has survived things which some would have not and now he lives under the protection of an MC club which has become his family, although the word family is a foreign notion for him. One night his life is in peril and the least he was expecting was to be rescued by a kid. That night Carrick made the kid a promise and it was this pledge that changed everything for Annabelle's future.

I love, love, LOVED this story, it has been one of my favourite books by Helena, she knows is hard for me to choose an all time favourite, but how can you pick one amongst such greatness?
For all lovers of MC, angsty, high-octane, romance and simply a good book, you need to read this NOW.

5 BIG PROMISING STARS

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...