Wednesday 23 November 2016

Snowed in With the Boss by Lili Valente



REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


Snowed in With the BossSnowed in With the Boss by Lili Valente
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Snowed In With The Boss by Lili Valente

Well, this was certainly a sizzling hot little novella! It's the story of Jane and the delicious Mr Tennyson, or simply, Ten. As the title may suggest, Ten is Jane's boss. He's also a Dom with a penchant for spanking and a heart for Jane. Jane has always known she's a sub and has finally decided to actively seek out a Dom who'll train her. Considering she works for a cyber security firm, it's not that hard for her emails to be intercepted and for Ten to take action.

This is definitely not my usual type of read but I've really enjoyed the last few books I've read by this author (RomComs) so I thought I'd just give it a go and was pleasantly surprised. It is a novella so it's a quick read, with plenty of heat. I also enjoyed the romantic aspect of Ten being in love with Jane for some time and just keeping quiet about. Again, not my usual preferred genre but it was a great way to fill an afternoon.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...