Tuesday 8 November 2016

Trust by Jana Aston


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Trust (Wrong, #3)Trust by Jana Aston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Trust by Jana Aston
4.5*

Another sexylicious read from Aston featuring school teacher, Chloe and the super hot FBI agent, Boyd.

Chloe is having a really bad run dating. She's tried online dating, been sent a plethora of POD's (you'll get that when you read the book), and some well-meaning friends have tried to set her up. All to no avail, whatsoever! It's been utterly disastrous and continues to be when her most recent date abandons her and she's arrested. Well, detained and questioned, anyway. By who? Why, I'm delighted you asked! By her friend Sophie's half brother, Boyd.

Boyd. I don't even know what to say about him. A sweet, sexy, understanding, sexy (yes, I mean to say it twice!) man possessing the patience of a saint. He wasn't a pushy a-hole, he understood Chloe with her quirks and issues and embraced them. He didn't want to change her, he just wanted her. I loved him and as much as I love them all, I think he might be my favorite of Aston's boys. Sigh.

This book was a pleasure to read. It was, as always, fun and flirtatious. It was also quirky and delightful and I think Aston addresses an issue that we tend to forget about and/or simply don't understand. It was great!

My understanding is that this is the end of the line for this series (of standalones) and frankly, I'm sad to say goodbye. The series has always had me laughing one minute, and hot and bothered the next and is one I don't hesitate to recommend. I'm looking forward to what's next in store for us from this author.

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R3C9H02E1IND8G/ref=pe_1098610_137716200_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R1RR4R3YJ8CGEZ/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

https://www.amazon.com.au/review/R21T3FN0CJRNZ/ref=pe_1168592_181361312_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...