Thursday 10 November 2016

When Love Comes Home by H.C. Bentley




REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe

When Love Comes Home (Small Town Hearts #2)When Love Comes Home by H.C. Bentley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Love Comes Home is book 2 in the Small Town Hearts Trilogy but can be read as a stand alone. In fact I haven't read the first book but plan to after heart warming feeling I got reading this book. I want to get to know all the characters better.

I love how the author portrays the characters, their thoughts and feelings. They are very well developed.

Neither Kari nor Marc's lives took them down the paths that they thought they would and now both are back living in their home town. Kari and her young daughter, moved home after a failed marriage and started her own business. Marc moved home to help out his father, Joe, with his health issues and with his business.

It doesn't take long for Kari and Marc to get re-acquainted and for their love to rekindle. I thought the way that Marc handled the news about Jenna, the daughter he didn't know about, was remarkable. You could feel his inner turmoil about the whole situation.

I want Joe as my dad. He is a great man and provides good insight to the story.

I don't think you can go wrong with a child in a book. I think it just brings another layer to the story. Makes it more realistic. Though I really hate the turmoil Eric, her step dad put her through.

I just want to say that Kari needs new parents. I deeply feel that parents should support their kids, no matter if their lives take a different direction that you find acceptable.

This is the first book I have read by H. C. Bentley and I am looking forwarded to reading more.

I exchanged an honest review for this book


View all my reviews

Barnes and Noble:  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/reviews/when-love-comes-home-hc-bentley/1124888555?ean=9780692774878#reviews-header


Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R119XNJXDPQG2K/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...