Thursday 15 December 2016

MAX by Sawyer Bennett

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard 


Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6)Max by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Max was a thoroughly enjoyable read from cover to cover. He fit the Cold Fury men well and yet he was a little different. I totally bought the visual description of him, especially the one he was voted for, that was a strong visual.

Max is the ultimate stand-up-guy. He's a man who knows his mind and unlike some of the previous men in this series, he's never been into the puck bunnies. I liked that about him. Max isn't brooding or moody, he's fun, sharp and sexy. His entrance into Jules' life is a snap decision for him, but he doesn't look back. I liked Jules and her story, it was endearing but I totally understood her issues with the power imbalance in the relationship. The story had depth and yet was a little predictable. Nevertheless, I remained fully engaged as I'm a fan of this series and what comes with that is a bit of knowing what you're getting.
The final page of this book is fabulous and I loved the ending with a bang. Sawyer Bennett delivers with this series and these men and I'd recommend it to any sports romance fan

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my re

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2V9G0O7XTYGC4/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...