Monday 19 December 2016

Road-Tripped by Nicole Archer

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe



Road-Tripped (Ad Agency #1)Road-Tripped by Nicole Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a book that I actually went back and re-read as the first time through I felt something was lacking and I didn't want to misjudge the book. I totally think it was me not the book. Sometimes that just happens.

Callie and Walker have to travel in the Silver Dildo for two months for an advertisement campaign for their employer.

Callie is a snarky little lady. I think that Walker sees through her from the start. She uses her attitude to keep people at arms length. Life has put her through the ringer. Life dumps on her, she picks herself up and goes on. A very strong lady.

Callie thinks that Walker is the office man-whore. She's not very nice to him.

Walker is what I consider is a true gentleman and it doesn't hurt that he's seriously hot, has a great attitude and personality.

You just know by the byplay's these two have that when they finally give into their feelings that it's going to be explosive.

They visit some very interesting places and meet some characters. I don't which place is my favorite, probably the nudist camping park.

There are some very funny laugh-out-loud moments in this book.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...