Friday 30 December 2016

Sweet Ride by Dani Wyatt

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe



Sweet RideSweet Ride by Dani Wyatt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thorne is a seriously hot alpha male that is an ex-con who has built a successful business after being released.

CeeCee has had a rough go in life and the one thing she looks forward to each week is a donut from Thorne's donut shop. It is instant attraction for Thorne.

The two of them just sizzle. I love the chemistry between the two of them.

I love the way that Dani has written the build up in this story. It pulls you into the story and doesn't let you go.

I especially love the way Thorne in true alpha male form senses his woman is in danger and hunts her down and rescues her from a bad situation that she doesn't even realize she is even in.

This is a fast read that I thoroughly enjoyed. I definitely would of loved it to of been a longer book only because I just love CeeCee and Thorne.


View all my reviews

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/review/R24XRYHLSW7AH4/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...