Friday 23 December 2016

The Malcolm mafia & the Rodriguez Cartel by J.S. Lewis

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



The Malcolm mafia & the Rodriguez Cartel (The Jamaican American Thug Drama Saga Book 7)The Malcolm mafia & the Rodriguez Cartel by J.S. Lewis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was provided a copy for an honest review.

The story is fast paced and has lots of action and intrigue. Murder, torture, hate and forbidden relationships.

Jose is bi-sexual in secret, his brother is openly gay, much to the their father's dismay. He didn't want either of them to take over his leadership but circumstances result in exactly that happening.

Dre, in a gay marriage, is the leader of the rival family. The things he does to protect his family may lead to the loss of his family.

I struggled to connect with the characters in this book and was a bit confused most of the time to be honest. It is the first book in this series that I have read and maybe if I had read the first six it would have helped me grasp this one.

There are others that truly enjoyed this story and that is why there are millions of authors as we all connect to something different.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks



View all my reviews


Amazon US

Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...