Wednesday 7 December 2016

Trophy Wife by Noelle Adams


REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard  


Trophy WifeTrophy Wife by Noelle Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3.5 stars

I love a good small town feel to a story and this book delivered completely on that concept. The characters were well developed. Alison a hurt, city girl recovering from a divorce. Alison had a resilience and need to prove her self-sufficiency as a person but also as a woman. Rob was a generally nice guy and I took to him quickly but I cannot deny some irritation in the latter part of the book.

This was a gentle undulating story, not overly angst-driven but with ups and downs. The story line was relatable and it was particularly strong in the first 70%, perhaps losing some traction slightly in the later portion. I felt there was a little unanswered issue over Arthur. There were some nice side characters, some of whom I would have liked to know a bit more.

A copy of this book was provided by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...