Wednesday 7 December 2016

Womanizer by Katy Evans

REVIEWED BY Micky Barnard 



Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)Womanizer by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Such an enjoyable completion to this series. It's never been pitched as a millionaire series and that's a by-the-by with these characters. Nevertheless, there's something about the powerful rich men in this series that has completely captivated me.

I engaged with Callan's character immediately. He was a work obsessed but down to earth guy. The cover for this book fits him so completely. He epitomises hot in the office and the cigarette has special significance. The relationship in and out of the office was believable, oozing with raw connection.

"Everything no man has made me feel, this one does. I'm crackling like a raw wire, torn to the fringes, explosion-ready."

Olivia was truly likable but just occasionally frustrating with her immovable goals and timeline for her life. These two had chemistry that promised of deeper feelings.

"No more thinking about consequences; there are none. The risk is ours and ours alone - only between us."

Katy Evans delivers with ease in this book, giving a hero that I feel is totally up there with Malcolm Saint and Remy. I have to pay kudos to how she finishes the series too, it is truly divine.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for an honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...