Tuesday 31 January 2017

A Deadly Sin by Tracie Podger


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

A Deadly Sin: Part one of the Divinus Pueri seriesA Deadly Sin: Part one of the Divinus Pueri series by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The story Deadly Sin totally blew me away. I loved the mystery and the intrigue of the story. It was described in vivid detail, so you could picture the scenes. I loved how Mich was always in cop mode. He is good at his job and loves what he does. He was able to get into a killer's mindset and try to predict his next move. I enjoyed trying to piece together the clues to solve the case. The ending was totally unexpected and left me in awe. I can't wait for the next book to continue this amazing story.

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...