Tuesday 17 January 2017

EGOManiac by Vi Keeland

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 



EgomaniacEgomaniac by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh My Gosh...... Drew Jagger, no relation to Mick, is going to astound you. He is smart, and not only because he is an attorney at law, but he has streets smarts. Yeah he might be an egomaniac, even a giant egomaniac, but he is an attractive one! Just don't be fooled by his outer layers, because deep down he is a romantic. He is jaded due to some of life's obstacles and it will take one special woman to see that he is a relationship guy after all.

And of course, that outstanding woman is the phenomenal Emerie Rose, last name not her middle name. She is from Oklahoma and some would say naivé, but she knows Krav Maga so beware! It had no affect on Drew, except it gave him his first hug with Emerie.

These two meet in a very different way, but straight away Drew's softer side comes out to help her. They then decide to use the same work space which has them together each day. This gives Emerie more insight to the man who is slowly winning her heart. They have the best banter, that a few times has them locking office doors to relieve the stress and tension built up.

Did I love this book, hell yeah. Is it going to stay with me for a while, no doubt but I can handle it because I adore this couple. The book is told in both POV's and that is also a winner for me. I take pleasure in getting inside their heads and know what they are thinking. There is even a good epilogue that fulfils my wants and needs. Can't recommend this book any higher. Go for it.


*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...