Thursday 19 January 2017

Friction by Emily Snow

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


FrictionFriction by Emily Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Friction by Emily Snow

Really enjoyed this book from a new to me author. Friction is the story of Lucy, who is desperately seeking new employment and Jace, who ever so graciously employs her. Lucy is a marketing guru and is not only unemployed but also unemployable thanks to her ex-husband job-blocking her at every turn. She accepts the job offer from Jace -her former high school crush- without being fully informed of the products she'll be marketing, only too grateful to actually get a job.

I think the story was great and original, there was quite a bit of sexual tension and I enjoyed the build-up. I would have liked if not alternating chapters, then at least a few more chapters from Jace's point of view. I'm so glad Snow didn't have Lucy and Jace participating at one of B's parties as I really think that would have detracted from a great story. I'm hoping that Jaime and Bailon get a story of their own and I'm betting it'll be all sorts of steamy deliciousness if they do!

*arc received in exchange for honest review.

**Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B01MS8HDZ5/RD92LD9NA000O?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...