Tuesday 31 January 2017

Gone For You by Jayne Frost

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken 


Gone for You (Sixth Street Bands #1)Gone for You by Jayne Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read by Jayne Frost. Its is the first book in the Sixth Street Bands Series. I love the rock romance books. Jayne delivered a great story. Cameron is the guitarist in the band Caged. He is use to the lifestyle of one night stands. He is never in one place long enough to start a relationship with anyone. Lily is working 2 jobs and going to art school. She does not have much free time for a boyfriend. Both of their lives are about to change.

I loved this story. I enjoyed reading it from Cameron's pov. I think it brought more depth to the story. I enjoyed Cameron and Lily's chemistry and the connection they shared. His band mates are a hoot. I love how they get under his skin and always look out for him. I look forward to reading more books from this series.

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks review team

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...