Saturday 21 January 2017

Jail House Rock by Liberty Laine


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar 


Jail House RockJail House Rock by Liberty Laine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jail House Rock by Liberty Laine

This book was just ridiculous and not my type of read at all. I'm normally not one for instalove or over the top, possessive alphas but clearly I was in the mood for such as read because that's what the book promised, it's what was delivered, and I enjoyed it as I laughed, snorted, and rolled my eyes through.

This is a great quick (took me less than 40 minutes to finish) read featuring Millie, a Britney wannabe and bounty hunter, Jake. He mistakes Millie for her twin, Tillie and that's when all the shenanigans begin, including but not limited to handcuffs, spankings, and a generous dose of dirty talk. It's a fun, light read and if you don't mind the instalove and the dirty talking alpha, then I say go for it. I have a feeling some side characters might get a story down the track and I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for those.

*Reviewed by Melinda for Joandisalovebooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/review/B01N7SIAMG/R3JJ79W6G87KSP?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...