Tuesday 17 January 2017

Restoration by Kim Loraine

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


Restoration (Golden Beach #1)Restoration by Kim Loraine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Can you get over loosing the one you love after they die? This is something Grace McConnell has to deal with. After nearly a year of coping, she accepts a position with her company that has her moving overseas. The last thing she expected was to meet the adorable Drew Tensley.

This story started out well, but regrettably it fizzled out for me. I loved Drew, he was a pure gentleman with class and honor that was exactly what is needed in a hero. Sadly, I just couldn't identify with Grace. She came across to me as someone that wallows too much and was dishonest with Drew for an unconceivable reason. It only dragged the book out longer, and making it even more predictable with the outcomes.

I normally love second chance romance books, but third and forth chances..... just gets too much.
Unfortunately, this book was not for me.


*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...