Saturday 21 January 2017

The Boss by J.L. Perry


REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere


The BossThe Boss by J.L. Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a brother's best friend / little sister romance. I think it is because they have known each other for so long, then become a couple, that it has some truth and reality to the story. And this novella has that exact feel to it. There is plenty of angst and emotion and lots of steamy bits to keep you turning the pages.

I also liked the background of Harrison, that he came from a dysfunctional family but could still rise above and make a name for himself, keeping a level head. He is the type of character that has some growth as well within the book when he realises his feelings are more than he thought he could ever achieve with his history. Hanna is a head strong girl, and is selfless when it comes to her family and Harry.

This is a quick read that you will love. Even the secondary characters are a stand out. The multiple POV's are always a treat as we get so many different perspectives.


**I received a copy for an honest review**
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog**

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...