Wednesday 25 January 2017

Unspoken Words by H.P. Davenport


REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Unspoken Words (The Unspoken Love Series, #1)Unspoken Words by H.P. Davenport
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Unspoken Words is the debut book for this author. It is the first book in the Unspoken Love Series.

I don't think I can say enough about this book. I was sucked into the story from the very beginning (Love when a book can do that!). Life long friend finally realize their depth of love and attraction for each other.)

When tragedy strikes the group of friends in this book all band together. Cami proved just how tough she was.

This book had my emotions all over the place. I was excited for their love becoming reality, I was hyperventilating and crying when Cami was being assaulted. I cheered when Jamie beat up her attacker.

This is an amazingly written book. Bravo to the author for touching a very tough topic of Rape.

I'm looking forward to reading book 2 in this series.


View all my reviews

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/R4ZNGXB1UUNOC/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...