Thursday 2 February 2017

Anything You Can Do by R.S. Grey

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 




Anything You Can DoAnything You Can Do by R.S. Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5*'s


Daisy and Lucas have been enemies from birth - always competing against each other at school and life in general and now for the perfect job. They both want to be the GP in the medical practice in their home town. Daisy is the type of woman that knows exactly what she wants and won't let anything get in her way, especially Lucas. But Lucas won't bow down to Daisy, and enjoys the banter and games they play. If only they could see what the whole town can. That they are destined to be together.

I loved Daisy's drive and her sass. She wasn't going to let her nemesis beat her at getting this position. Her one liners and comebacks were crafty and funny. But of course Lucas was my favorite. He was adorable and witty and I just wanted more of him. He was attentive and meticulous and could give as good as he got from Daisy. His attention to detail was flawless, and his bedside manner when Daisy was sick in her room.....magic!

This is a great, funny and slightly steamy read. Besides of some insight to Lucas via emails, which I wanted more of, the rest of this book is told in Daisy's POV. I have never been disappointed in a RS Grey book, and this one is sitting at the top of my favorites from her.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...