Tuesday 7 February 2017

Missing Beats by K.L. Shandwick

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken 


Missing BeatsMissing Beats by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have read all of KL Shandwick's books. I get excited when there is a new release coming out! I have loved all of her stories and her character's.

Missing Beats is an incredible touching story. Josie and Kane met when they were six years old. They became best friends. They both come from a military family. It was an emotional time for them, having to say goodbye to your best friend. They lost touch over the years but never once forgot about each other.

Kane is now a famous singer in a rock band. He is doing a show in Josie's home town. Kane reaches out to her after not seeing her for twelve years. Josie is excited but also nervous to reconnect with him. Kane and Josie go on an emotional journey and both of their lives are forever changed.

I loved this emotionally charged story. I admired Josie for her strength,being independent, stubborn and a loving woman. Kane is a sexy rock star with a good heart. He knows what he wants and goes after it. I loved how Kane got under her skin and melted her reserve.

She kept trying to build that wall up but he kept knocking it down. Kane was so loving and patient with her. Their chemistry was off the charts. Thanks for sharing them. I loved it! I look forward to watching this book soar up the charts and for the next release.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...