Sunday 19 February 2017

Pieces of Heaven by Natasha Madison


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


Pieces Of Heaven (Heaven & Hell #2)Pieces Of Heaven by Natasha Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved the second instalment of this series.

In the first book Natasha had me on the edge of my seat with Bella and Jackson's story. It was such a beautiful tale about finding love after such struggles and how in spite of enduring physical abuse you can be resilient and come out stronger than ever. Whilst reading Hell and Back I was dying to see more of Mick and to finally understand why he is such a hard nut to crack.

From the outside Mick is such a sad yet complex character, there is something deep which has made him the man he is today and as I read on I was so utterly sadden by his past and at the same time was able to understand so much how his abandonment issues ultimately were preventing him from having a healthy relationship and allow him to move on with his life, it was like being stuck in limbo, that was until he met Marissa.

Their initial encounter took place on the first book and it was so great to relieve the moment from their POV. From that first moment Mick is completely and utterly unable to forget her and she has been fighting for so long on her own, she is at her lowest when her daughter is nowhere to be found. We obviously knew how certain things were going to pan out but Natasha made sure to keep us on our toes and totally engaged the reader by throwing so many curve balls I was desperate to get to the conclusion. Marissa is the perfect complement for Mick and I loved her sassiness and zest for life regardless of having to put up with so much. It was lovely to see their relationship blossom.

Another well delivered plot with plenty of angst, passion and romance.!

ARC received in exchange of an honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...