Tuesday 7 February 2017

Talk Dirty To Me by Lulu Wright

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 


Talk Dirty to MeTalk Dirty to Me by Lulu Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rose Taylor is Manager of an Alternative Rock Radio Station. Trying her best to keep it out of bankruptcy and all the employees employed. I just love her personality, her confidence and sense of style. She is her own person and she owns it.

Mark Carrington is a super star major league baseball player. He is super hot and knows it. But he also has a deeper layer that he is a super nice guy and will do just about anything for anyone. We get to see more and more of that as the story goes along.

Marks gets himself in trouble and to redeem himself he has to work as the Radio Station for six weeks. The problem is Rose and Mark have a high school history. Both of them have a different take on how things ended but both their hearts were broken.

It doesn't take long to realize time has no meaning in feelings and attractions. These two get very hot and steamy.

Their interactions while they are on air at the radio stations are absolutely hilarious and Mark's responses to his haters had me in tears because I was laughing so hard.

I just knew that when a book starts off with a pre-work orgasm that this was going to be a great book. It did not disappoint me. In fact I read this book straight through as I couldn't put it down.

The author has a great way of pulling all the other characters into the book too. I loved that this story was told by both Rose and Mark.

This book is very well written and I consider it a 'must read'!


View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...