Tuesday 7 February 2017

The Someday Girl by Julie Johnson

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere 



The Someday GirlThe Someday Girl by Julie Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow....what a conclusion to this Duet series!

We pickup straight from the last book, from that cliffhanger, and roll from there. Of course, all the main characters are in play, and I love each and every one of them, except maybe Cynthia. They all play a roll in what makes Kat tick, especially the little dictator. Even though she had some growth within this book, she was still the funny, sassy and sensitive gal we met in book one. She is again trying to find that "Sunshine" and it is not an easy task. This story line is about after the movie is made, and the promotion tour that they have to endure. But most importantly it is about choices, and Kat has a few of them to make.

I went through all the emotions with this one. I felt like I was with Kat through every obstacle she faced. Harper might have some competition being her BFF! Things happened that had me gasping and crying and then some had me saying "Yes.....oh Yes!" Julie Johnson writes so well, that you will love the sweet love story but also laugh with the easy she can have them banter together.
If you have read the first book, jump up quick and get started on this one. If you haven't read any, again jump up quick and get started on both! You have the advantage of not having to wait like the rest of us did. Highly recommend this duet series for all Julie Johnson fans, and lovers of romance.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...