Tuesday 7 February 2017

Triumph by Cecilia London


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Triumph (Bellator Saga, #6)Triumph by Cecilia London
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So, I am sad.
Not because I didn't get the ending I wanted, because I did.
Not because I didn't get to read this amazing series, because I did.
Not because it scared me how close this saga is to real life right now, because it is.
But....because I miss Jack and Caroline already.

Triumph is the conclusion to a truly moving romance but even more than that a thought provoking political thriller. Cecilia London has written a story, a saga, about two political figures that are truly in love and in a heinous situation where they sacrifice so much for the country they love so deeply.

Throughout this series the suffering is monumental. The emotions are all over the scale. Caroline's wit saved me from screaming a time or two. The chemistry between Jack and Caroline is off the charts. His love for her is undeniable and a beautiful thing.

The friends old and new are great supporting characters. London's writing style makes you feel like you know these people personally. There have been few books I have read that I felt so connected to the characters and so invested in the story. It is mind boggling that she can write such a smoking hot sex scene and a spot on political situation the next chapter. I am in awe of her and her Bellator Saga.

I would suggest this saga/series to any reader but specifically to any romance or political thriller reader. It will make you laugh, cry, cringe and swoon.

Caroline has brass balls and Jack makes me swoon over and over.

Thank you Cecilia for sharing this story and your crazy brain with your readers.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks


View all my reviews

Amazon 
US

https://www.amazon.com/review/R189F6NE1VMZY1/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R2CL9UAS33DRXZ/ref=pe_1572281_66412651_cm_rv_eml_rv0_rv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...