Wednesday 8 March 2017

All the Frogs in Manhattan by Carrie Aarons

REVIEWED BY Monique Cashmere



All the Frogs in ManhattanAll the Frogs in Manhattan by Carrie Aarons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book I have read from Carrie Aarons and I found it very enjoyable indeed. I will now be on the look out for other books from her.

This one is a second change romance that has lots of funny bits and great strong characters. Firstly we have Gemma, and twenty-five year old fashion editor, who is an independent hard working gal who has a very witty mouth. She has a group of girlfriends that she regularly seeks advice from with the dating game that is played in Manhattan. One night she stumbles across another frog, who may end up being her prince. Oliver is the thirty year old, self made millionaire who is too busy for a relationship, and is happy to be a f*&k buddy. If this relieves Gemma's itches, why not? But the problem is, can you have a buddy in this area and not form feelings. In my opinion, no.

Gemma was a girl that knew what she wanted in and out of the bedroom and wasn't going to settle on anything less. She wanted the whole nine yards with her prince going to the ends of the earth for her. Every girl does I think. Olly on the other hand, knew how to please Gemma in every way but commitment. Honesty has always been their thing, which I find so important. It is the old age saying of you never know what you had until it slips through your fingers.

What I loved most about this book was how authentic it felt. There was no instalove and amazing hot sex from the get go, it was developed over time, like realistic relationships. These two were adorable with their banter and ribbing. The other side characters were a delight to hear from as well. I recommend this book to any lover of rom-coms and second chance romances.

*I received a copy for an honest review.
**Reviewed for JoandIsaLoveBooksBlog.

View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...