Tuesday 28 March 2017

Beach Wedding by Natasha Boyd


REVIEWED By Micky Barnard

Beach Wedding (Butler Cove, #5)Beach Wedding by Natasha Boyd
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I feel utter contentment at everything this story brought into my life but do not be fooled by that, it felt hard fought even so. BEACH WEDDING was the story I've always wanted to happen, Jack Eversea and Keri-Ann needed a conclusion, even though they got their happily ever after. What I found as I read this was richness and depth and a couple with a real story, who were experiencing some downs with the ups. The uncertainty was compelling and the events that arose had me gripped to what would happen with these two beloved characters. Nevertheless, these two had chemistry.

"It was Jack and I. Our chemistry bigger than us, our hearts and bodies communicating to each other in a language that our brains and our tongues couldn't decipher in the real world."

Even though Jack and Keri-Ann have had two books dedicated to them, I felt huge growth in Jack's character particularly. The cast of Jazz and Joey brought that added more to this read, with friendship and family as a core element.

BEACH WEDDING made me ride the emotions trains, good and bad and I'm still processing the experience. There is a bittersweet enjoyment that comes from reading the culmination to these characters and if Natasha Boyd ever has the compulsion to write more for these two, I'll be there.

A copy of this book was provided by the author in return for a honest review.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1XV15MDKW1JGM/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm


BEGIN READING THIS LOVELY STORY HERE...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...