Thursday 30 March 2017

Buy Me, Sir by Jade West

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Buy Me, SirBuy Me, Sir by Jade West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Buy Me, Sir, is not for the faint of heart. It is dark and dirty. You think you know how a book is going to go but I can assure you, your brain won't go where this book went. You will have to give it a read to explore the dark mind of Jade West.

Melissa "Lissa" is an odd one, there is no doubt. Her brain just works a bit different than the rest of us. She has no limits to what she will do to get what she wants. Did I like her? No. Did she intrigue me and make me want to turn another page? Yes.

The Puppet Master, Alexander, is a high powered attorney in his father's firm that pulls the strings to make his clients problems go away. They are rich entitled people who do bad things and get away with it. Alexander also has a darker side to his sexual needs. He seeks those out in an unusual way, but a way that keeps things secret.

This was a like an explosion that you knew was coming but you couldn't step away from the fire. I read a lot so to be caught off guard by a different perspective was greatly entertaining.

If you like them dark, dirty and thrilling, you need to give this one a read.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

amazon us


amazon uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...