Friday 31 March 2017

Cozzi Cove: Stepping Out by Joe Cosentino




REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Cozzi Cove: Stepping Out (Cozzi Cove, #3)Cozzi Cove: Stepping Out by Joe Cosentino
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cozzi Cove is full of romance again. Stepping Out works through so many past issues for the main characters and help them move forward with their lives.

Cal is there of course along with Michael. Cal's brother George and sister Taylor are both at the Cove. I enjoy Taylor's sassy mouth and the sibling interaction is a hoot.

Connor's still working for Cal and is still a horny dog. But life is about to change for Connor. He is an entertaining character and makes me giggle with his sauciness.

Lots of new visitors to Cozzi and I don't want to give away all the fun. Stepping Out is funny and clever but also very emotional as the characters deal with their respective issues. Cosentino has a great series here. It is well written, sexy and entertaining.

Thanks for letting me visit for another week in Cozzi Cove.

Reviewed by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews

Amazon US

Amazon UK



STEP IN AND START READING NOW...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...