Wednesday 1 March 2017

Forgotten by Stephanie St. Klaire

REVIEWED BY Tina Shobe 



Forgotten (A McKenzie Ridge Novel Book 3)Forgotten by Stephanie St. Klaire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Forgotten is the 3rd book in the McKenzie Ridge Series. I think it can be a stand alone but I highly recommend you read them in order as you'll get more from book. It's an awesome series that doesn't disappoint.

From the moment an unconscious man is found on Morgan Jameson's property her life changes. When he awakes with amnesia she offers her home to him against the advice of her many friends. Granny Lou gave him the name 'Guy'. I absolutely love Granny Lou's sense of humor and outlook on life.

The way this book start really had me going. Someone is having a baby and it had me guessing as to who it could possibly be. Love that it was an event with everyone there.

I love that this book has mystery, intrigue, sizzling build up of attraction and romance all wrapped up in this book.

The author has a wonderful way of pulling the reader into the story. I kept trying to figure out what was going on and who was behind it right to the end.

The cliffhanger at this end of this book.....All I'm going to say is Stephanie better be writing fast as the suspense is going to give me a heart attack.

View all my reviews


Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/R2CVY0HMQC63H9/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...