Thursday 30 March 2017

Her Bodyguard by Sabrina Paige

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox 


Her BodyguardHer Bodyguard by Sabrina Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Got this one on KU and she included the first book Prince Albert. In all honesty I like Her Bodyguard better. I am a fan of the show The Royals and Alexandra reminded me of a character from that show.

Alexandra is the spoiled princess. Misbehaving at will and sometimes just out of boredom or to get attention.

Max is ex-miliary (US) and became friends Alexandra's brother Albert in the service. When Alexandra couldn't keep a bodyguard her brother called on an old friend to help out.'

Alexandra and Max don't start out on the best of terms but things quickly heat up. Max is bossy and naughty and who doesn't love that. Alexandra is mouthy and impossible and every girl wants to be her. I mean, come on, she is a real life princess.

Fast paced with lots of drama and sexy time to keep the story moving. Really enjoyed Her Bodyguard. Plenty of humor/sass from Alexandra that made me grin. Entertaining hot read.

Prince Albert is included in this KU edition. I like Belle's character. Albie, I just never could connect with him. He is a good enough guy but something about him didn't work for me.

Max wants to talk dirty to me, bring it on. ;-)

Review by Becky for Jo&IsaLoveBooks

View all my reviews


Amazon UK

https://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R15KBKPHH7BONP/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm


CANT WAIT? READ THIS STEAMY ROMANCE NOW..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...